Friday, January 06, 2006

SharpReader RSS Aggregator

My good buddy Jeff asked me a good question tonight: "What do you use for an RSS client?" For what its worth, I'm using SharpReader RSS Aggregator. Does everything I want.

Now that we're on the topic, here are some good feeds:
  • Official Google Blog
    Speaks for itself, so I'm not sure why I'm adding this...
  • IronSpace
    Do you need to ask?
  • Joel on Software
    Smart, smart guy running this site. Sharing his experience working in our industry
  • Twit
    GREAT podcasts
  • PeekJ's Blank Blatherings
    A buddy of mine runs this site - he knows his stuff and finds GREAT stuff out there
  • Snicker
    Something for the boys
  • Bastardly
    Hilarious write-ups about stuff happening in the entertainment world
  • Dvorak
    One of the most well known tech-writers today (and for a while now)
    (also a contributor to the TWIT podcasts I mention above)
  • Wired
    Really interesting science articles from this site
  • CNet News
    See above
  • Slashdot
    More hi-tech, but still great articles to help keep us up to speed with our fast moving industry

No comments: