Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Hello BC!!

We arrived @ YVR without incident, but also without sleep. The kid in the seat in front of me did, in fact, shriek for most of the flight, and some little punk behind me kicked my seat no less than 50 times, usually just as I was nodding off.
I motioned him to me as he was returning from the bathroom and had him lean in so I could whisper. "I'm going to need you to go ahead and try a little harder to not kick my seat, mmkay?" Pat on the shoulder, sent the asshole on his way and he was good for about 2 hrs. I think I've been awake for almost 2 days now but feel surprisingly well.
Seeing our mountains fills me with happiness. I'm seeing weather reports of 35 degrees in Kelowna but there's still snow on those majestic beauties. God I love our province.
I should be boarding any time now, and probably home within 2hrs. Can't wait to hug my pups and dad and Sharon!!

No comments: