Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Bad, bad support

I have what is supposed to be a top of the line mouse. I paid over $100 for the unit. Its A MOUSE. I'm almost embarassed to admit what I paid.

Usually its fine but recently the mouse has been acting up.

So I ask the folks that support this thing for some help and I get this response:
"Please try the mouse on another machine, if it works fine, try formating your PC."
Unbelievable. I don't have another machine to experiment with. What kind of user is going to reformat their PC in order to make a MOUSE work?!

Remember, I paid $100 for a MOUSE and these guys are suggesting I reformat my PC to get it to work. Sigh.

Just so you know what to avoid, I'm using a Razer Copperhead mouse and this appears to be the level of suport we receive.

No comments: